LAUGH AND FORGET YOUR WORRIES 

  1. You've been receiving engagement rings for over 5 years now and u are not yet married, sister are u lord of the rings? 

  1. Finally God has Done it again, I Bought Myself a Brand New 2019 Model KJV Bible, Satan your Own Don Finish

  1. If you are not interested in a relationship anymore, just say it. Which one is "I need to find myself out" Did they kidnap you?

  1. Who else while growing up once wished spider bite your hand so you can become spider man

  1. Some guys will be like, I can't marry a dirty girl o but if you see their apartment hmmm, a reasonable rat can't even live there.

  1. Relationship stress can actually make you look for a seat belts in the toilet.

  1. Please if you take a taxi with a beautiful girl and she crack a joke, please don't laugh. Else you will pay her transport fee. If you experience, you know.

  1. When you're fast asleep but you hear your mum say, "You guys can take your brother's share since he's sleeping" lol 

  1. When you cum...and she's still shouting harder baby, Bros you have no option than to keep riding with your flat tire...

  1. Confusion is when u finally go to church after being absent for a long time & d pastor announces The Devil is in our midst today

  1. You keep shouting “I need a God fearing man” but when you find him, you will be asking for iPhone instead Of King James Version 

  1. DID You know Back then in secondary school, going to the staff room was like going to Lion's den

  1. Girls who say "a lot of guys are  after me" should keep in mind  that low prices always attract many customers.

  1. I don't know why people find it so hard to be faithful.I've never cheated on any of my 6 Girlfriends. I Swear

  1. I wanted to add my grandma to this group but I don't trust the guys here

  1. Food you cannot cook, Clothes you cannot wash, Manners you don't have. And you're looking for TRUE LOVE. My dear go and look for TRUE SENSE.

  1. I can't stop laughing and crying at the same time, when I overheard a girl telling her boyfriend that; "even WhatsApp status video last longer than you"

  1. asked a girl for her account details , and she was very happy. She didn't know I sent it to my guy who works at the bank to help me check her account balance. I want to know why she's forming.

  1. When visiting sick people...
American: Get well soon
British: Quick recovery dear
Nigerian: Na dis kind sickness kill Agnes 


  1. A famous inspirational speaker said; Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman,who wasn’t my wife. The Audience was in shock and silence.He then added: “She was my mother.”(A big round of applause and laughter roared).A very daring husband tried to crack this at home. After dinner, he said loudly to his wife in the kitchen; Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman, who wasn’t my wife. Standing for a moment, trying to recall the second line of that speaker, by the time he gained his senses, he was on a hospital bed, recovering from burns of hot water! Moral Lesson: Don’t Copy, if you can’t Paste.

LAUGH WITH HAMEED Episode

  • Uploaded by: Abdulhamid Adamu
  • Views:
  • Category:
  • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Our Team Members

    Copyright © Achievers Forum | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com | Blogger Templates