LAUGH WITH HAMEED
Episode___001
1.Some girls will be like: if he cannot give you morning, afternoon and night food Money, he's not a man...
My sister go to a motherless babies home. Your mates are there.
2.The only advantage of being a Nigerian is that you can piss anywhere 😀
3.I entered Okada early today and the Okada man was singing; "if I die make una no cry for me" Is like your brain is paining you!🤣
4.Welcome to Africa whereby if you take a bath you will be asked where you are going😂
5.Glo company is like SATAN. They will give yhu DATA and take away their NETWORK😧😂
6.Don't date a girl with a screen cracked phone .....that will be your first relationship project work my brother.🤣🤸🏽😂😂
7 .Are u tired of this country? Do u
want to travel abroad? Just put
ur phone on flight mode, stand on it
and shout voom! Safe journey😂😂
8.Whether Nah them dey rush you or Nah u dey rush dem.... If anybody rush my gf, dey will rush the person go hospital
9.Men go shopping to buy what they want And Women go shopping to find out what they want! Wonderful creatures😀
10.Fastest finger
MTN 1500
269865106543185
Don't Tell Me It Didn't Enter Because I Tried It And It Entered😁
11.How relationships will look in 2022:
Boy: Babe are you coming or I should call Roseline?
Girl: Call Caroline, I’m at John place😁
12 .A slayqueen posted on Facebook
"What can I do for you?" & her little sister commented " bring back my weavon biko"😁
13.The way girls cheat nowadays ehn! They can even give birth to twins and the two of them will have different fathers😂🏃
14.Fine girl fine girl 💁💁next 25 years they will be calling u fine mama 😊😊nothing last forever shey u grab?😂😁
15.60% of girls with big eyes are so cute! The other 40% look like surprised frogs.😂😁
16.Do we still have ladies that says. Baby if you don't tell me how you got this money, I will not take it from you?👀😂😁
17.Iphone Xs Iphone Xs What if I buy this Iphone Xs and Angel Gabriel blows the trumpet?
Is it not vanity?🙁😂😁
18.If a lady without a profile pic sends you a friend request on Facebook.
My brother, reject HIM, I repeat, reject HIM😂😂
19.How did cockroaches survive in a microwave oven???
When warming your food u will still see dem walking inside.
20.Early this morning, I saw one gay vomiting some white Substance.. Boom he is pregnant😂
😂 😂
21.*Stop taking pictures beside people's car, your village people will kill you for nothing.*
22.Having sex with an uneducated village girl using a Condom is OK until you hear her sharing the experience with her friend like this ...."His penis is brand new, the waterproof is still on it!!
23.Each time a girl ask me....*Can you do me a favour *
I usually log out my Account........Uninstall my Facebook.....Remove my Sim card....Remove my battery and keep my phone bcus God said *Prevention is better than Cure *
24.Next #Relationship now will b based on Blood Covenant, Once U broke my Heart, Ur Madness will start from Yaba Market...Ahbi wot lobbish
25.Uncle!, When was the Last time a Guy opened the Car door for U?
Me: When I was arrested 😂😁😀
Laugh with Hammed
Views:
Category:
Comedy
0 comments:
Post a Comment