LAUGH AND FORGET YOUR WORRIES
1. *Back in the 80s when a guy propose to a gal.. She'll be like give me 3 months to think about it but now propose in the morning and doggy go follow at night*
2. *If you like keep your relationship secret. If you like post it on social media. Game wey go cut, go still cut *
3. Chai... I still remember d time,
When I was working at d Zoo,
My boss fired me simply because I left the lions gate open, That man got no brain, I mean who can steal a lion ?
4. Imagine someone with big head saying
he does not understand.
Mtcheew... Just tell me, what is d purpose of that big head?
5. *"Life is a gamble", " to win big you must take big risks",*
*These are quotes from Betway, be very
careful.*
6. * My girlfriend told me that she will
change me. I thought she was referring to
the character, but she found a new
boyfriend! *
7. MIKE : my wife needs a bra but I don't
know the size.
Salesgirl: touch my breast and try to
calculate.
MIKE : oh I forgot she needs panties too.
8. I just smoked weed with dictionary paper. Right now I'm feeling so Inflotonorous stequrere Difimatelygatious
slituazanaonism
9. This One Off Me Badly;
Nigerians will nt kill me o..Hw can u go to a dead person's timeline & post "R.I.P bro,i'm sorry its coming late"️
10. I got her number from Facebook few
hours later she said can you do me a
favour,i quickly block her,switch off my
phone and even remove my sim card ...to
avoid something harmful to my wallet
11. African Pastors!
Stop trying to resurrect the dead, divide the sea instead, people want to travel to Europe.
12. That moment when you about to have
sex in the dark, you rub something to your
dick thinking its Vaseline but you find out
that it was LOKO BALM
that's the day you will give your life to Christ
13. *Some Girls Will Turn You Into Moses.
She Will Let You See The Promise Land But Bruh, She Ain't Gonna Let You Enter*
*Wicked Gehs*
14. Please and please i want to ask a single
question .why student chew biro during
exam.if you know raise your hand and say it out .
15. Never get deceived by a guy claiming to be gentle. If u want to know, know now
16. This one sabi cook. This one sabi greet. This one sabi Do Na so Solomon take marry 700 wives o.
17. Want to learn how to dance? Have a cold shower today at midnight, I bet, You’ll rock like SHAKIRA
18. My sister if u like him walk to him n tell
him how u feel about him n stop giving
signals u are not TV antenna
19. Imagine chatting with a beautiful girl at a wedding and you about to take her
number and your mum comes and gives you a plate of rice and say ,' put this in a plastic its your supper'.
20. I had a dream that this person reading
this post right now
Financial breakthrough and success will
locate you this month.
*HAVE A NICE DAY*
LAUGH WITH HAMEED Episode_003
Views:
Category:
Wow
ReplyDeleteMay God bless your hustle 👍👍