LAUGH AND FORGET YOUR WORRIES 

1. Sometimes you need to spoil yourself!!
Buy pampers, wear them and just peeπŸ›ŒπŸ›Œ

6. When they wan to give us drugs:
American Mum: Open your mouth
Nigerian Mum: Do aaaahπŸ™„
#Abi_Na ??

11. Dear money, please come and seduce me! If I refuse to understand, rape me mercilesslyπŸ˜₯
#PrayerOfOurYouthsToday !!πŸ‘±

12. U say men are dogs and u go ahead to call ur son a bouncing baby boy
My dear he's a puppy... Let's not fight🀺

13. My friend stop masturbating! Who knows if that wasted child can invent a phone that can browse for free??😌

14. You fail Geography in WAEC but you know the perfect weather for Sex...
Idiot...πŸ™„
God is Cleaning your cane with Cameroon pepper...πŸ˜‚

15. Runz girls be like "I love that Snake that swallowed that money"
The Snake is cuteπŸ˜€πŸ˜‚
16. Slay queens.
You go to club, you smoke cigarettes, weed and end it with shi-sha.
But when your mother asks you to cook with firewood you will be like...... "Mum I don't like smoke"
May PALM TREE fall on you there!!!!😯

17. I want to give birth to 7 children...
2 Yahoo boy's, 1 SARS, 2 doctors, 1 lawyer and a Rev father that will pray for them.πŸ’Thank you!!!!!πŸ€•

18. Church is the best place to go after a breakup
You'll be in the crowd crying and everybody's thinking You're in the spirit 😫#Lol **

19. I still can't believe I was born without my permission...😨
What if I wanted to be a Mosquito??🀀
20. Dear Sisters, If you want to beg for airtime, please make it clear abeg.
What is, You're such a handsome man. I wish I could continue chatting with you but my data has expired?πŸ™

21. Girls from Abia poly can lie eh... One just told me that POS swallowed her ATM ... Please shift to the front... Lemme faint at the back 

22. Just imagine how the ladies who dumped BILL GATE when he was UPCOMING would feel Now
Ladies be careful not to make similar mistake with me🀷

23.This is what happens when you visit a Retired Professor of Chemistry.
My friend and I visited a Prof recently.
Us: (Knocking the door)
Prof: Yes, what is your functional group?
Us: Two of your old students sir
Prof: What group and period do you belong?
Me: Masculine group(group 1-3) and Youthful period ( Period 3-5)
Prof: What are your IUPAC names?
Me: Emil and sky brizzy
Prof: I didn't lock the door, so you can break the co-ordinate covalent bond between the door and the room
Us: ( enter the room)
Prof: How are you doing guys? I hope your reaction towards success is going on spontaneously.
Us: Yes sir
Prof: What should I offer you to increase the entropy of your stomach?
What would you drink? Should I get you a dehydrated Alkanoic acid?
Me: I don't drink Alcohol sir, It's sky brizzy that can drink anything. I would like to drink any solution of Ph 7
Prof: You mean you wanna drink H2O?
Me: Yes sir.
Prof: What about you sky brizzy?
sky brizzy: I will drink H2O too.
Prof: You want to take H2O2???
sky brizzy: Yes sir
Prof served me chilled water and served sky brizzy chilled Hydrogen Peroxide.

sky brizzy is in the hospital now, he needs your prayers ....

LAUGH WITH HAMEED Episode_004

  • Uploaded by: Abdulhamid Adamu
  • Views:
  • Category:
  • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Our Team Members

    Copyright © Achievers Forum | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com | Blogger Templates