LAUGH AND FORGET YOUR WORRIES 

  1. One idiot used ''GUNSHOTS'' as his ringing tone, His China phone rang in the bank on Friday, over an hour we're still looking for the cashier and two security men😂😂😂

  1. And This Nepa will Bring Light when someone is sleeping, as if someone paid for (MTN) Night plan....... May sense locate u people today😂😂😂

  1. One Hausa just called me and I said its wrong number, he still called me back and say I should tell him the right number.. You can imagine. Zoological republic😎😂🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄

  1. Some guys can deceive eeh.. They'll be like ''Baby i see my future kids in your eyes'' Well-done sir chairman of national population census, Hope you're seeing golden morn, pampers, school fees and other baby food on her forehead too? Am not feeling fine jare😫😫😫😫

  1. Those of u that never missed assembly in secondary school Hope you're now working at the National Assembly?🏃

  1. One problem of dating identical twins is that you cannot honestly tell her,baby there's no one like you

  1. She Posted.”No one can ever take what God has given to me “... I commented. "Where’s ur virginity? She blocked me*

  1. Nigerian Girls love money, I'm telling you, You'll get angry and tell a girl "Go to hell" She will look at you and be like... "I don't have transport 😂😂😂😂

  1. Instead of learning how to cook, every girl is learning how to apply makeup. Don't worry my sister, your mother-in-law is waiting for you.🙎

  1. I mistakenly step on a soldier's boot, when trying to board a taxi, the next thing I heard was " are u in ZAIN", something was telling me to reply "no am in MTN" . . No God forbid ooh, the devil won't get me dis time

  1. A skinny girl still using bleaching cream, I think she wants to turn invisible

  1. I was coming back from town when I met Jehovah witness people knocking my door. I joined them.we knock knock knock till we got tired and they left

  1. I was dating a girl with big mouth and lips. I was always scared of kissing her. The first day we eventually kissed, she almost swallowed my head. What nonsense!! I won't try that nonsense again.

  1. Hello guys Anyone single here? If yes please whatsapp me your details. Am selling a single bed. Thank you*

  1. I will marry you. ...I will marry you "After sex u vanish" This is 1 of the reasons why some men are inside Fanta bottle in some villages. .

  1. You have wooed 30girls in one month and none of them agreed to date you.... My brother can't u see that womanism is not your calling? Why not try Evangelism?😂😂😂

  1. I'll never buy film from this street hawkers again. Today i bought IRON MAN from them. When i got home and played it, I saw a man ironing his clothes

  1. A girl came to me today telling me "I need a guy who will be able to give 50 percent of his profit or salary"... My sister even God himself takes only 10% of our salary who do you think you are? God's mother??

  1. Breakups are really dangerous. I remember the last time i had a breakup, i was looking for my shoe in the fridge


  1. When superman flies you call him a hero.. But when your granny flies you call her a witch.. Guys let's support our locally made talent, it's not easy.

LAUGH WITH HAMEED Episode_005

  • Uploaded by: Abdulhamid Adamu
  • Views:
  • Category:
  • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Our Team Members

    Copyright © Achievers Forum | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com | Blogger Templates